Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful

Not that I am obcessed with The Casey Anthony trial, but it is hard to ignore when you see sights like this all around town...........


This was when Binyam and I were driving home from gettting my new camera. This is the command post for the search for Caylee's body done by Equiisearch
 


This is saturday morning out our back window. Binyam heard helicopters hovering overhead. There were two, but I only got one which materalized in a tiny speck in the sky.
 


This last one was on sunday morning on the way to church. This is a search crew sitting at the side of the road waiting to go into the woods to search.
 
Posted by Picasa


So with all these sights around town, I was in a bit of a meloncholy mood. I just began to reflect on how thankful I was for all I have in my life. In contrast with this family and all that is going on with them. I am so so thankful for all that is right in my life.

No comments: