It was the first time I did a turkey, put on a major meal....We had tons of company! It was a great day! Great food. Great fun. And it seemed over almost before it began. It stands as a reminder that time passes quicker than we can grasp it. I am thankful for each fleeting moment.....Thankful for Thanksgiving.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
First Thanksgiving
Its amazing how time passes. Even in one day. Looking back on the snapshots, it seems like one minute is one way and the next its another.




It was the first time I did a turkey, put on a major meal....We had tons of company! It was a great day! Great food. Great fun. And it seemed over almost before it began. It stands as a reminder that time passes quicker than we can grasp it. I am thankful for each fleeting moment.....Thankful for Thanksgiving.
It was the first time I did a turkey, put on a major meal....We had tons of company! It was a great day! Great food. Great fun. And it seemed over almost before it began. It stands as a reminder that time passes quicker than we can grasp it. I am thankful for each fleeting moment.....Thankful for Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment