Now you hold him down and I'll get em'!
If we do it right about here, I'll get a nice juicy piece....
Listen here guys....its all over from here on out...
good job sticking your neck out (he hehehe)
I'm horrible.
Really ella loved these little turkey's. They are dumb as a box of rocks, and didn't care that a cranky toddler was out to get them. The one that is subdued here, I actually began petting on the back and she must have liked it and sat down which attracted a big crowd. Ella had a front row seat for the action. The picture above were she has her hands spread out just over top of the turkey - I have about eight pictures of her little hands just touching the turkey so tenderly and lovingly. I showed them to Faith and we both just laughed, but those little hands are so precious and the genuine love she has for a turkey!!!!!! Oh, if she only knew....



No comments:
Post a Comment