Ella and I went on our first little outing with the MOPS mom's group. We went to Green Meadows petting farm. It was a georgeous day. Sunny and cool. It felt like a brilliant fall day. Beautiful! Ella had some toddler related issues, but I'd rather focus on the positive.....Its so nice to see her with animals. She is so gentle and sweet and loving with them. I personally did not have animals growing up and I have developed a deep love of them in recent years, and I am happy to see Ella with this same love at a young age. Here she is below with the goats.
All the moms were amazed that she was not afraid at all of the goats. She loves to hug them around their mid section. Ever time I have seen her with goats she hugs them the same way.
I love this one the most....Its like there is nothing else in the world but her and those goats.
Here all the other kids went to the outside of the fence to feed the goats. I had Ella stay in because she had some of her little toddler issues and did not get as much time lovin' on the goats. So when the other kids fed the goats Ella was nearly trampled in a stampede of goats - here she is among the stampede!
She did not fancy being on the outside looking in, but she did look pretty cute standing there all forlorn!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment