Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I got tagged.

November 18, 2008
I Love Your Blog Tag...


Gosh I finally got tagged with a little blogger project. I secretly wanted to be...so here is it is...Now I tag Amanda, Faith and Hannah



1. Where is your cell phone? My cell phone is teetering on the edge of my couch at home.


2. Where is your significant other? He is probly at home sitting on the couch watching CNN with our little girl


3. Your hair color? I always say it is blonde, but who am I kidding? It is more light brown or as they say "dishwater brown" I just hate saying that for some reason!!!!!!!!


4. Your mother? Nancy - at home recovering from a quadruple surgery.


5. Your father? Joe at work somplace probly concocting a scheme to ride his motorcycle someplace....


6. Your favorite thing? When my little Ella says "Mommy" or watching her play at the park, or snuggling with her at night....oh the list could go on.....

7. Your dream last night? Nothing at all, which is unusual for me...

8. Your dream/goal? To live and work overseas and be happy doing it. To help people in depserate need, open an AIDS orphange and clinic, do developoment work and not have to worry about money......


9. The room you're in? My cubicle at work with mounting piles of paper all around me (was there really a time I was bored here?)


10. Your hobby? Blogging, and scrapbooking reading and bike riding.

11. Your fear? Wasps. I really fear very little in life, but I just realized I am terrified of wasps. I have waged war on all wasps everywhere...I hate those little things.


12. Where do you want to be in six years? Hopefully we will be a complete family by then. I would hope to be starting or in chaplain school OR gathering my dreams to go overseas hopefully to Ethiopia

13. Where were you last night? I went to the awesomest moms group at my church! It was my second meeting and I love the moms there and for once feel comfortable in a crowd setting. We learned about child saftey....


14. What you're not? Thin.


15. One of your wish list items? I can drool at the very thought of an SLR camera.....I have wanted one for years and years and years....Someday........

16. Where you grew up? I grew up in New York and Michigan..but lived mostly in Michigan...Downriver Detroit area. UGH yuck...


17. The last thing you did? Finished a breakfast of thick key lime yogert and Cascadian Farms Organic granola...sounds gross doesn't it...it was really yummie...the cinnamon in the cereal made the key lime really taste like a pie!!!


18. What are you wearing? Shoes, shirt and skirt...ok jean skirt with a white tank top and pink overshirt.


19. Your T.V.? Huge...Binyam got is dream TV...its huge...


20. Your pets? Our precious little Kosey was adopted to another family a few weeks back. She was the best cat ever but she just wasn't happy with us....

21. Your computer? Is mean to me.


.22. Your mood? Tired excited???


23. Missing someone? Oh, I have to steal from Teri....I really miss so so many of my Bethany friends. Its been so long now, but I have never met anyone like them, since and I miss them. I miss Edie too, my family and Brooke and April....

24. Your car? 18 year old Toyota who is not mean to me!!!!!!!!


25. Something you're not wearing? I am not wearing my whole wedding ring ensamble....gained too much weight.


26. Favorite store? I would have to say to the frequency of visits it would have to be Super Walmart.

27. Your Summer? Lovely in our new and first home. It was hot too but we went swimming a lot.

28. Love someone? I love my hubby. He is the greatest in the world.

29. Your favorite color? I love yellow it makes me happy and I love red because it makes me passionate.

30. When is the last time you laughed? I laughed last night when I basically locked myself out of my compound. I forgot I needed a way for my ride to get me into the gates of my community....I was in an out of the car like ten times thinking a car was comming to let us in...I finally gave up and walked with Ella and the car seat to our house....Amanda said we were making a memory....I laughed. I laughed again this morning telling it to Faith.

31. Last time you cried? I fought off tears yesteday listening to the saftey guy talk about abducted children and simultaneously thanked God for everything good in my life.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Oh yeah!! Somehow I missed it! THanks for playing! :)

Hannah said...

This is not fair! I hardly even know what a tag is. That and I only read three blogs or so on the weekend. Now I see that you were tagged by one of the persons I had in mind to tag. Is one allowed to make up new questions?