Monday, November 10, 2008

A bomb!

Well not a real one. I guess considering my circumstances and previous posts I should watch what I caption things. No not a real bomb (can't believe I even have to specify that...), but a bomb none the less.....I heard that my HOA was having a community wide garage sale so I thought it a good time to throw all my junk out. We had a ton of furniture and old "stuff" SO we put it all out front. I put the sale up on Craiglist and three signs out by the road. And geared up for a day of wheelin' and dealin'. Didn't happen. Actually nothing happened! When I say nothing, I mean nothing. Not a soul in sight. We were set up competley by 8am. So by ten thirty, I gave up. We packed every last little thing up and brought it to good will. It wasn't a loss. I feel great about all the good things that went to Goodwill and pray that some family is really blessed by some of the nice things I had no need of anymore. Plus while waiting (for no one) Binyam and I had a nice breakfast outside and relaxed. Then the best thing of all. The garage is finally clean clean clean. It had itself a little rebirth. Ahhhh its so nice.

No comments: