Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Pony Rider
ella rode a pony last year at the fair and it was not her favorite thing. This year was a different story. She loved it! Later in the day we saw some minature horses and ella asked, "can I ride her mommy, Can I? Can I? Can I?" I have to admit it was cute. I was simultaneously shocked by her forming sentances and pulling words out of nowhere lately also. Again it was so nice to see her with animals and she loves them so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She is a serious cutie! I love the pic as your header too!
By the way I don't know if you saw yet, but I tagged you with I Love Your Blog award. :) You basically cut and copy the questionaire then tag some of your favorite peoples who blog.
I'm not sure if you like those kinds of things, but I wanted to let you know that I do indeed love your blog! :) Take care friend.
Post a Comment