My close friend from college, Shannon came down for a little visit. She was here almost a week and we packed in the fun...we really did a lot of things starting with The Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour. Let me just tell you all we did, Friday; the boat tour, swimming in the same lake, dinner at an eclectic little pita shop on the campus of Rollings College, shopping at Downtown Disney. Saturday; an Easter egg hunt and Chick-Fil-A lunch, then on to swimming and beach bumming at the Atlantic ocean - Cocoa beach. Sunday went to Seaworld for half a day or so, that is not counting the two hours we waited out the rain that never ceased. We ended up walking in the rain, pouncing in puddles, adding it to the memories of the day. Monday spent a relaxing day taking tours at The JESUS Film Project and Wycliffe then going to a splash pad in the evening and home for a fantastic salad dinner! Tuesday I took a break while Shannon and Abby went to DISNEY World!!!!! Wednesday went back to Seaworld to finish up, ending the whole week with an amazing fireworks display!! It was a packed full week and as I write this Shannon and Abby are on an airplane heading home while I, on the other hand, have tooth picks holding my eyes up....I think Shannon and Abby will need a vacation from their vacation. Isn't that always how it is?
I loved seeing some of the moss covered live oak tree's. It reminds me of what I always thought Savannah Georgia might look like. I never really saw Florida as being "southern" but it defiantly is! This is a beautiful reminder!
Ella, really, just one nice picture....just one, throw me a bone here kid!



No comments:
Post a Comment