Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cool Stuff at Downtown Disney........

The Lego land area. Gotta love the statue of Liberty!!!!

This is a pretty cool world scene. Notice the bi-racial wedding couple. Go Disney!!!! I'm all for that! I love the Disney Castle on the left included in the world's most famous iconic places!
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! A dinosaur. This was the long awaited Dinosaur dig area that you can't get to unless you have dinner there. Ugh. I wanted another free play area. Downtown Disney is notoriously the free place we take everyone too. I so wanted this place to be another free play area but it wasn't, oh well. It does have cool dinosaur bones lurking around!
This is where I realized my dreams of being a Nascar driver will never be realized! Ha ha, not only will I never be in Nascar, I will never ride in a Nas- car. Have you ever seen the inside of one of those things? There is a metal cage built around the driver, and when I say that ,its not like a big square box around the driver, the usual image your mind conjures up when you hear the word cage, no. This was like a mold of the driver's body made from thick steel. I mean it makes a ton of sense, but wow...I'll never fit in one of those and a metal cast of my body, lets just not go there...M-kay? This particular place is what I refer to as build-a-bear for boys ( I think Abby said it first and I am sticking with it). You can choose from hundreds of car chassis's and parts to build your own remote control car. I have to admit it is pretty cool and I have thought a time or two to do one for Ella, who says the boys should have all the fun...anyways trust me there will be some fun pictures of this in a few days when I post picture of Jim Stewart, aka "The Big Kid".....neat-o place

No comments: