Monday, April 12, 2010

i capture.....feet

My dear friend Teri started this on her blog, I have "stolen" a million little goodies from her blog so why not one more (Thanks Teri!!!!) A while back I did something like this but it didn't fit so much with my style, this new project seems a little more "for me". So I am going to try it out when I can, which mean when I have the time or just plain ole' think about it and follow through with it! You capture invented by a mom to capture moments in life we might other wise miss. I love it. Brilliant. Last week (actually I think it was two weeks ago as of today...ugh) it was feet. I just got some feet pictures over the weekend....TA DA....I think the last time I took a picture of Ella's feet was when she was born and between you and me they were freakish and scared me!!! This was a little better, although the little suckers were dirty, just a few minutes romp in the park and she filthyized them!!!!!!! Little girls honestly sometimes aren't much better than little boys! This was a good one though. Hopefully I am going to keep up with it. It is really helping me think outside the box with my pictures and that is a good thing...more to follow......

Photobucket

3 comments:

Teri said...

Yay, so happy you are joining in the fun! Can't wait to see what you do! I love your pics!!

I already have next week's "fresh" thanks to fresh seafood and fresh air at the beach this week. :)

Teri said...

ps. Love cute little Ella's feet!! Good pic!

Anonymous said...

I did something like this once before but this is a much better format and easier and I don't feel like I am competing with a bunch of super professionals!!!!!!!! Ugh, this is fun, just a nice way to open your creative eyeand get some pictures you might have forgotten about otherwise!!!!! Love it, thanks for letting me be such a thief. I feel like I have puppy love for you always following what you do!!!!!!! LOL!