
Here is my attempt at capturing fresh. Didn't turn out quite like I was imagining . My grand plan was to get pictures of "fresh" footprints on the beach this week while we were on our trip to St. Augustine. So why no pictures do you ask? Ummmm because there was no sand on the beach. I mean none. Living in Florida is a constant lesson to this Michigander....seriously there was no sand. This is a giant handful of what was there, which happened to be tons upon tons of sea shells. Mostly crushed but quite a bit of them fully intact quite large to itty bitty bits that might just look like they could be sand, but no.........No footprints in the sand just a handful of fresh seashells........

This one may not seem like "fresh" to you but to me it is one of the closest I have.....When I was little and I said something sarcastic my mom would say, "don't get fresh with me". Now when I say something sarcastic to her she just says, "you are so fresh". When I saw this, I thought, "now that is fresh!!!!!!!!" Funny side note.....this little hot sauce store was about the size of a closet. It was teeny tiny little place. We went in and took a long little gander round about it. So when were were in there Ella announces in a loud voice, "Mommy that guy's butt is on fire? Whyz his butt on fire mommy?" Hilarious, how do you answer that one?

Just after I learned of this week's focus, I went on a hunting mission. I had tried earlier to get a picture of the pouring rain when I found my camera's battery was dead. Ugh, so this encapsulates for me a fresh spring rain which is pure and cool and refreshing....

And this....its glorious aftermath!!!!!!!!

I hated to do "fresh"flowers because it was so obvious...but I did really appreciate the linear lines in this photo taken at sunset outside my daughter's ballet class....hunting always hunting for a good photo.......



2 comments:
Cute pics! You asked on my blog (bumpinalongtheroadlesstraveled) which Florida beach we went to - it was Cape San Blas in the panhandle, kinda between Tallahassee and Panama City. We LOVE it there. And there's plenty of SAND :). Love your blog!
I love the pics Heather! Great job! You need to teach me how to use my camera! I still feel so lost with what all the settings mean, and LOVE all of your photos. Anyway, they are beautiful!!!! So glad you've joined in the fun!
Post a Comment