This week's 'You Capture' is Spring. Unfortunately we don't get much of a spring here. Things are blooming all the time, you can be barefoot pretty much all the time......all things spring are swallowed up in an eternal summer.So. This is an actual spring. The dark oblong area in the water is an actual fresh water spring at Blue Springs state park http://www.floridastateparks.org/bluespring/ not far from Daytona Beach. The bubbles you see in the middle of the photo are scuba divers who are are actually down in the head of the spring. This water way is a favorite hiding spot for Manatee as it stays a refreshing (or cold) 73 degrees year round. Doesn't it look like from someplace otherworldly...like New Zealand or something. I am still amazed living in Florida what is in my back yard!!!!



10 comments:
Beautiful! I'm craving that fresh water on my skin!
Wow! That is so cool!
that's pretty awesome. :)
that's beautiful!
OMGoodness! What a freaking amazing swimming hole! I'm so incredibly jealous!
Very nice! It sure looks like a great place to be!
How neat! I love tubing- so cool you can do it whenever!
http://www.theiheartblog.com
It's so beautiful! I'm ready to pack my bags and go. Thanks for sharing this great photo!
OK, I'm so jealous of your picture! That's GORGEOUS! We just moved a few years ago from Ft. Lauderdale to Lincoln, NE. Bleh! (Don't ask). :-) Beautiful shot!
Amazing, looks like Tarzan's abode or something! How cool
Post a Comment