
Well here is the infamous tent!!!!!!! The one we bought to replace the one that some unnamed person FORGOT to bring camping! The name on the side of the tent type was Big Sky Lodge ( I think the name is gonna stick) it is kind of catchy. I like it , Ella is doing the boggie woogie dance she loves it too!

Ella "roughing it" watching video's while cleaning up the camp. You can kind of see behind her, a closet (really). There are closets with bars for hanging clothes on both sides of the tent.


Breakfast a la natural!
Chillin' with the five year old identical twins from across the way. Fun times......



1 comment:
Hmmm....Do Veggie Tales and camping go together?? I always leave my veggies at home and gorge on hotdogs and marshmallows! Looks like you had a great time!
I Love camping
Post a Comment