Ugh. I don't live quite close enough to home to run home. So I chucked at myself and walked on in. Luckily I get to work way before almost everyone so no one was there, then I pretty much sat at my desk except for a little jaunt to get some toast and coffee. That was it until I left. I even had a rolling computer bag which I rolled in front of me on the way out so I think no one noticed...until now. Now its just funny. The way I figure it is that if that happened first thing Monday morning...Its only uphill from there on out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously who does this?
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Yesterday
Seriously, who does this? I left for work yesterday, drove in my car with two shoes on my feet feeling nothing....until.......I get out of my car and walk halfway from my car to my office building. When I feel something funny. My feet feel weird. I look down and this is what I see....

Ugh. I don't live quite close enough to home to run home. So I chucked at myself and walked on in. Luckily I get to work way before almost everyone so no one was there, then I pretty much sat at my desk except for a little jaunt to get some toast and coffee. That was it until I left. I even had a rolling computer bag which I rolled in front of me on the way out so I think no one noticed...until now. Now its just funny. The way I figure it is that if that happened first thing Monday morning...Its only uphill from there on out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously who does this?
Ugh. I don't live quite close enough to home to run home. So I chucked at myself and walked on in. Luckily I get to work way before almost everyone so no one was there, then I pretty much sat at my desk except for a little jaunt to get some toast and coffee. That was it until I left. I even had a rolling computer bag which I rolled in front of me on the way out so I think no one noticed...until now. Now its just funny. The way I figure it is that if that happened first thing Monday morning...Its only uphill from there on out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously who does this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thanks for the laugh! Too funny!
Seriously - you made my day! So it was worth the humiliation right?! :)
Hilarious! HaHAHAHA! You are so cute!
umm... women going through menopause??? lol.
Post a Comment