Here is another one of my new outlets. I have actually done this before, but not that well. I think I am off to a good start although I am slighly embarassed in comparision to some of those coupon clipping queens you see on TV every now and then. I aspire to their achivements in the coupon clipping world!
I don't think it was too bad a start. Grand total - $4.90. Ta-da! So here is what I did....
1. The nail clipper totally free using a Publix copuon at the front of their store
2. Windex Wipes paid $2.50 and will get a full refund via mail.
3.`Scrubbing bubbles were $3.29 each, so $6.60, used a $3 off coupon and got two one dollar rebates for a total of .80 cents each.
4. Tomato paste was $1.09 and I had one dollar of coupon which makes it .09 ceents
5. The coffee mate creamer was $1.67 and I had a $1.50 off coupon which made it .17 cents
6. The butter was 2.09 and by one get one free so 1.05 each then I had coupons for each making them .32 cents each.
7. The last few thing were buy one get one frees and to be honest I have five coupons between them and can't remeber what goes where.....
Bottom line...not too bad!!!



1 comment:
Awesome- great job! I love the heart-shaped pizza Idea, but we're offering babysitting at our church (for a donation to our kids ministries department) and the church doesn't have ovens yet. Yeah, we might be a little nuts for offering childcare instead of getting a date night ourselves, but my hubby is trained as a children's pastor and it was actually my idea since it's hard for us to afford babysitting for a whole night! I'll bookmark your blog! (do you have the "follow" option?)
Post a Comment