ON my CARPET, people!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually this lovely little design was only one of three separate "masterpieces"!
I always see people do some amazing things and I wonder how they just seem to know how to do those things. I consider myself creative, but not naturally so. I need something to follow, ideas, guidelines, solutions from others who have blazed the way. So whats the trick? Gooogle. Google is the trick. As soon as I saw the carpet I ran and grabbed my cleaners, had a passing thought about selling my house and moving out, but then I slowed down. I googled "how to remove dry erase marker". It said, "use alchol or baby wipes". I used both. I would show you the after picture, but literally it would just be a picture of my cream colored carpet. It totally came out. Had I used the cleaners I probably would have made it worse. So people, go google ga-ga!



1 comment:
Hand Sanitizer works too- I had to learn the hard way. :)
Post a Comment