Monday, February 9, 2009

A blessing in disguise!

So Saturday we woke up to go to Disney for the last time as a family using our passes. Binyam had misplaced the tickets which meant we had to get new ones once there, which usually is no big deal. Usually. This day, Disney was a zoo! We waited forty five minutes to get the tickets then took the boat over because the line for the monorail was forever long. Once we got up to the gate, Binyam sailed through and my ticket said it was expired. Binyam and I both just about went bizerk. And when I say "just about" I mean teetering on the edge, for real. Two supervisors later we got the whole thing cleared up. AND, the blessing in disguise was that the supervisor gave us three "fast passes" where as we got to bypass big lines three times. The supervisor said they estimate that is saves us four hours of wait time. Woo Hoo. So I thought we could use it on rides. I never thought we could use it to see the characters, but we could. Double woo hoo!!!!!! We bypassed two hour long wait lines to see the Fairies and the Princesses and literally felt "special"! Binyam used the last of them to ride Space Mountain another hour long wait! Disney was really crowded that day, but all in all the day was redeemed and it was a nice last time there for a while!



No comments: