Ella has her whims....this was one of her off days at Disney. Latly if you see Ella being held by Binyam it is because she was uncooperatave with the character. Since we have been to Disney what feels like a million times now, we have focused the last few times there on getting pictures with the characters. Sometimes Ella loves it and other times its like we are cramping her style!!!! This day at Hollywood Studios we waited in a bit of a long line to see Mickey and she had had no nap so we were messing with fire...but all in all it went well! I always say Ella is picture impared. She won't look at me. Sometimes like this picture she is just too inthralled with the character, and other times she just refuses!
So onward with our Disney Christmas adventure....Disney Hollywood Studios! This was amazing!!!!!!!!! I loved it. Below is one of my favorite displays which was about the side of a building, despite that it looks like it could only be the size of a real fireplace....and it flickered. It was too cool. Below that Ella dancing inbetween some lighted trees, having a good ole time. Lastly Binyam and a view of the entire street of the dancing lights. I did include a video, I was excited so sometimes I moved fast and other times I did not move fast enought....it was enthralling! Enjoy again!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment