Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas has come


We were blessed with a new Christmas tree this year. Well in all honesty I am addicted to craigslist. I look all the time. I usually don't buy much but I sure love lookin'! I was on there one day looking and junk when I thought to look for something we actually needed (or wanted) and thought of our broken Christmas tree. I decided to look for a tree that was nine feet tall because we have huge high ceilings. I found a tree and crazy enough it was being sold on Craigslist by someone in my department at work! They are moving to Australia for missions and dumping a load of stuff, and we got their Christmas tree for $50 bargain bucks! Therein lies the blessing....After Thanksgiving day we lounged sick at home and set up the tree. I am not sure when we started but it took hours and hours and hours to fluff all the branches, there were tons of them We did not spread about the branches in dramatic effect for this photo there really were that many branches that it overtook our living room.....It was a pain in the butt, however the end result was just lovely....


1 comment:

Christina said...

Beautiful! Want to come help decorate my home this year? I've not had a decorated tree in oh 3 yrs. Last year didn't have a tree at all. :)