Monday, September 13, 2010

Songs of joy!

Just after we arrived and marveled at the awesome hotel we hit a local dive for some awesome Mexican food then on to the beach!!!!!! Everything was timed just right to be at the beach for a really relaxing sunset!
Ella was in seventh heaven...I think she things the beaches were made just for her...
She seems to feel so comfortable there.
Me too, I was comfortable there! Really comfortable.......Ahhh.....
She'd dance with the waves...


Seriously beautiful. After the adventure of moving to Florida I'd be game to move again....but I think the only place that would make my heart truly happy would be to move closer to the Gulf of Mexico. This place is amazing. I just LOVE it there....

I loved this picture because the cloud formation on the left looks just like an eagle. So beautiful.

Those living far away fear your wonders; where morning dawns and evening
fades you call forth songs of joy. Psalm 65:8

No comments: