
I love Groupon.....If you have never checked it out....you must!!!! http://www.groupon.com Groupon provides deeply discounted coupons to area hot spots be it food, spa's or entertainment. I had been looking at groupon here and there and never bought anything but when I saw this - a Nascar ride along with a real Nascar driver. I jumped on it as a gift for Binyam's birthday.
We had a little drama pulling this off. We went last Friday when it was drizzling on and off then it was all out raining so it was a no go. Then came back on Sunday and found this gorgeous day!!!!!!! Just what I had imagined. When we first head out on Friday Binyam didn't have a clue where we were going. I think I had him convinced for a minute that I bought him a pass to ride on a human slingshot which he is terrified of! Funny. He still really didn't have a clue even driving up to the track. I mean I never knew you could do something like this???
Here he is coming off a turn and ramping it up to 140mph!!!!!!!

What goodness doesn't Disney have??? Seriously??
We had a little drama pulling this off. We went last Friday when it was drizzling on and off then it was all out raining so it was a no go. Then came back on Sunday and found this gorgeous day!!!!!!! Just what I had imagined. When we first head out on Friday Binyam didn't have a clue where we were going. I think I had him convinced for a minute that I bought him a pass to ride on a human slingshot which he is terrified of! Funny. He still really didn't have a clue even driving up to the track. I mean I never knew you could do something like this???

Here he is coming off a turn and ramping it up to 140mph!!!!!!!


What goodness doesn't Disney have??? Seriously??

To get in and out of the car you had to crawl in and out through the window just like a real Nascar driver! Binyam said it was a tough tight squeeze!


Binyam, Ella and the driver! So fun!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment