Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Peer Pressure.


I have been broke down. I have succumbed to peer pressure. I have been ridiculed, laughed at, scoffed at, until I was a shell of a woman. I had no other option. I was fearful that smart phones would be smarter than me..I could barely handle my decades old phone with a camera.......I had to do it, I had no other choice.

I finally got a cell phone.

Under duress but none the less, I got one. I am still not sold on the whole idea but Binyam figured out we'd be paying the same for two phones as we would for one and home service so when you talk cheapness to me, I listen. So we no longer have a home phone. Binyam had our home phone number ported to his cell phone so our home phone number is now his cell phone. I had our old cell phone number ported over to the new cell phone so that is the same.

Let me tell you this phone is beyond me. One day my sister called three times in a row because I couldn't figure out how to handle answering the thing. Seriously I couldn't figure it out.....Its not even a smart phone, and its smarter than me.

One thing I do love about it is finding Binyam quickly in Walmart. God forbid I had to wander the store like in the "olden days".

Anways...give me a call, we even get free Europe service I can now chat with you while I am on the run. Oh and don't even get me started about texting. I did figure out the important stuff like importing my facebook status updates to come as text....Yeah baby.....I am finding reasons to like this thing.......How did I ever live without my Facebook status's on the run!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: