Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How it all began......

So we used the long weekend to get away.....Being that my company offers nothing by way of maternity leave and/or short term disability I have been laying off my time off for any reason, even slightly sick with morning sickness I have drug myself into work. So the opportunity arose for a long weekend and we took it......We had a gorgeous hotel planned in a plush vacation spot, Bonita Springs....and this is how it began. A blown tire before we even got out of Orlando.......

Binyam had to empty out everything to get to the donut and change the tire in the 95 degree sweltering heat! Did I mention I have an awesome man???? (I do)

Luckily we were right next to an exit we very commonly use and knew there was a Sam's club there, we visited this place.......



Ella was all set for the three hour road trip! What did people do before these little mini DVD players???? They are a godsend...





No comments: