Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i capture.....signs

Finally got back on the You Capture bandwagon!

This was on our trip to Bonita Springs this weekend....I am not sure it is the "sign" they were looking for but defiantly for me this is a sign that Disney is near.....a sign of remembrance of fun times had.........I love Disney!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that sign! It definitely screams out Disney! Your daughter is adorable. What a great blog header picture. I LOVE it : )

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Love it! Makes me miss D-land-we used to live in Cali and went all the time.....{sigh} Your daughter is super cute and thanks for stopping by! :)

Anonymous said...

at first glance, this looks like a bubble wand. I love it! A perfect sign.

Anonymous said...

It does look like a bubble wand...I never thought of that...now I'll see that in it every time!!!!!!

Unknown said...

ha ha I love it. My son is a mickey fanatic! he screamed mickey when he say this... (thanks for stopping by.)

Tiffany said...

Great sign! Disney awakes the child in us all :)

Alyssa said...

love it, love it, love it!

C.G. Koens said...

Very cute and most certainly a sign of the Mouse! ;-)