I just noticed this morning that all my camera cords have sprouted legs and walked away. Just when i was ready to post "new" pictures from Thanksgiving and over the weekend. Oh well...these are from Halloween day. They didn't manage to make it way back then so I thought now is as good of time as never!
Before trick or treating Halloween day we went to a local church for their festivities. It was....different. I have found here in Orlando all festivals to be mayhem. Usually a million people arrive having found out about the event probably about the same way I did on the internet....and a zillion people arrive. You end up fighting the crowds and people's ugly attitudes which usually transforms my usually good one to equal up with theirs.....Ugh. This festival was different in that is was small town fun. It was a lot like something I'd see at home, I actually really liked it. There weren't all the bells and whistles, just good clean fun....decorating a pumpkin, making a treats bag out of a grocery store brown bag, balloons, a bake sale. It really was nice, I enjoyed it a lot!
Ella went as a princess. I just threw this on as we walked out the door because I didn't want her to wear her Halloween evening attire...so she got this and to tell you the truth it was pretty darned cute....I have been looking for a reason ever since to put her back in it.....
Oh and the bounce house. It took her about a year to get into these now if she spots one a mile away she has to get her bounce on!!!!! I love this picture......



No comments:
Post a Comment