Monday, November 2, 2009

Amaya Papaya Halloween Bash!



I am somehow on Facebook for a group called Moms Like Me Orlando...Well a few weeks back they were advertising this play place called Amaya Papaya. They were having a Halloween bash! Tabitha was taking Taylor and Trinity and Lenny was bringing Alexa one of Ella's bestest friends! So we went to.Frankly I was a little disappointed with the place. I thought it was going to be at least twice as big as it was! It was teeny tiny! Plus it was crammed to the max with kids and parents for the party. BUT......as you can see Ella was in happy land, so it didn't really matter what I thought!
My favorite photo!!!!!!! Love it. Ella was a giraffe. I got the costume in Michigan for three bucks at a garage sale. I really didn't know what I was going to put on Ella until about ten minutes before we walked out the door. Orlando has been having record heat so this costume wasn't going to cut it for trick or treating but in an air conditioned room I thought it would work and it did!!!!! It was uber cute!



They had a lot of fun things to play on for toddlers including this bounce thing. Ella loved it!The highlight of the evening when she got her hands on this decoration and toted him around for a while including a whirl on the slide. Hilarious.


No comments: