
It's a Christmas miracle Charlie Brown....I found my camera cord. I think it was just sheer will to post pictures of Ella's recital that ultimately led me to find the cord, however it was found just in time. Ella had her first ballet recital last night. In all honesty I was sweating bullets about the thing. I took her to practice on Monday night and girlfriend acted like she didn't know what ballet even was, despite the three and a half months of costly classes! She was walking from her place, dancing all over the stage in front of the other girls weaving all through them. Sounds like it might have been a nice dance montage if Ella knew she was at dance. It was more like a sorry scene from Survivor Man gone toddler. I had visions of mothers booing the bad toddler for stealing their kid's limelight. I mean worse things have happened at "sporting events"! I even considered pulling her from one of the songs, as there were two and the second seemed a little last minute, and Ella just wasn't keeping up. Well all in all I panicked for no apparent reason. Ella did a fabulous job! She was so cute the video this morning just about brought tears to my eyes.





1 comment:
Oh Heather that was just precious!! I love it!!
Post a Comment