

This was by far our favorite thing that day. Binyam would probably add the car races, which were pretty cool, but overall going inside this plane was really a neat thing. I love history. I was just thinking for some reason about Greenfield Village this morning. I have a lot of memories there! I wish this thing were there, besides the fact that it is not American, it should be there.

There were two lounges, and this was the upper of the two! I could just see someone thinking they were living the posh life by being in this plane way back then!

Hum...things have changed a bit here....although I don't think I would mind one bit having my own little personal mini-fan on the plane. I think I need to write someone and try to resurrect this idea!

The underbelly!

The stewardess quarters. This was heavy solid metal.

I guess these are water jugs and the ones above for coffee???

Some things haven't changed too much.....

Ella living the good life. This is in the upper deck behind her you can see a part of the bar. Like a real bar....Too cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment