
This is from our time at the Fantasy of Flight Roar and Soar outing. They had several cockpits open for kids and parents alike to sit inside of. Above Ella and Binyam are inside something.


I actually crawled in too. It was a little crowded for me, but I managed a picture or two.

This is actually the shell of a Cessna. Ella really liked this one for some reason! I thought it was pretty cool too seeing as this is the only time I will EVER consider being inside one! No thanks. You know years ago my biggest dream in life was to fly, be an astronaut. I was enthralled with the stars and the sky. Well, I guess one too many plane crash dreams later and I would much rather be grounded. I fly when I have too but I usually have an upset stomach until we are up in the air! Then I am fine, but I am still totally enthralled with flying and planes.....This was a lot of fun this day! I thoroughly enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment