Only at Disney can you throw a monster fit of the century and get an ice cream cone. Binyam went to ride an adult ride and Ella and I got some Edy's ice cream. All was well until the lady at the register charged me for a waffle cone which I did not have. She took forever to figure out how to get the remainder of the money back to me and Ella was pining for some of the yumminess. I reached down to give her a lick and she decided she wanted the whole thing, which was impossible so I retreated. At this point my over tired toddler threw herself on the floor. I mean entire body contact with the floor and screamed like someone punched her. I still had a few more minutes wait until the cashier returned my money so I just stood there and ignored her which was impossible! When we were finally released another server behind the counter asked why she was crying, I told her Ella just wanted to hold the thing and it had taken a while. I don't if she had pity on me for waiting forever alone with a toddler or what but she walked over and got Ella her own little cone!!!!! I don't know if I was more impressed with the kindness or that we got something free at Disney....All I can say is only at Disney....



She was so tired. Tired or possessed.....its a fine line with a toddler tantrum!
1 comment:
Hi Heather,
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I didn't know you were following it. I would SO NOT scorn a Mom about putting her child to bed in non-jammies! Hey, if they're in bed & look like they might be sleepy, that's good enough for me! :)
Your little one is so pretty. I keep wondering if we'll get a girl this time. Boy or girl though, we'll be thrilled!
Love Patty
Post a Comment