Seriously people here are talking about fall and winter. I have heard someone say something about "winter" or "fall" just about every day this week. I guess it has to do with the fall in temprature from 92 or 94 degrees to 85 degrees. Seriously. It seems like to me the whole attitude shifts. Its insane. 85 in Michigan would be the throngs of summer. You see here a shift away from swimming, the beach. Its funny to me. I forget sometimes what the date is and that it is actually October. I do have to say this is what I miss most about up north (well mabey the only thing) is autumn. The leaves changing colors, the rustling sound when you shuffle through them. I really do miss it.
But on the other hand....I do LOVE this...........!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment