Wednesday, October 29, 2008

An evening out.

It had been a while since Ella and I had a good evening out, in the backyard that is. Lately I have revived my bike riding routine and we have been biking to the park two miles away but this particular night we needed a change. I broke out the sand/water table (another one of my great garage sale finds!) and Ella's Christmas present last year for christmas, the ball pit, and we hung out outside. I think part of the reason I decided not to go gallavanting to the park was the reason that a coolness was settling in. It was lovely, absolutley lovely!!!!!!! My sister gave me a call and Ella played with the sand and water and balls and I chatted away. When we first came to Florida I could not get outside enough, but lately its just not on my agenda. I need to revive that too, because it is so peaceful and beautiful. Like a little soul restoration!!!




No comments: