Sunday, October 19, 2008

Animal Kingdom Curse

What is the Animal Kingdom Curse, you ask??? Well, we have been to Disney's Animal Kingdom many times and every single one, our camera somehow found a way to cease functioning. I kid you not on Saturday when we headed out of the house the darn thing did it again. It was making some weird sputtering noise and the zoom refused to move. I used brute force and pulled to zoom out with my hand refusing to let this camera get the best of me yet again. I thought the camera was just going to give up the ghost. Its about five years old and huge. I got it when digital cameras were just getting popular, so I know its on its last leg, but why it chooses Animal Kingdom to act up every time, is the Animal Kingdom curse. The brute force worked, and the camera cooperated the entire day. So we finally got a picture of the centerpiece of the Animal Kingdom, the tree of life and that completes our picture collection of all the Disney icon's. The curse is broken!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos! I really like the top one of the back of Ella.