Monday, September 30, 2013

Flying high

 I bought the world's greatest Daddy and Hubby a hang gliding experience. I have to admit I thought he wouldn't want to do this. I wiffle-waffled for days weather he would do it or not. I called the place and almost made an appointment for him but didn't commit because I just wasn't sure he would do it. Initially I had thought to just drive him over there and and surprise him but with the uneasy feeling I had that he would back out and I would actually be out the cost. I was just too afraid of the surprise factor. So I bought the gift certificate and gave it to him on his birthday. I just made a print out and put it in a card for him. To my sheer surprise he was beyond delighted. He said not only was he not scared but he was in fact giddy with excitement. Well I was a little off in my thinking....
So we did it. We drove about an hour from Orlando to Groveland, Florida in Lake County to Quest Air Hang Gliding. There were two gift certificate options. One for 1500ft and the other for 3000ft. Binyam did the 3000 which as you can see it is up pretty high. He loved it.

No comments: