Ok, I may have to admit it. I didn't take as many pictures with the second as I did with the first. I swore that wouldn't be me, but alas two and half years in I have a fraction of what I had with Ella. This has nothing to do with Ezra, everything to do with me being lazy and tired. So one day I said I had to get him out and take a picture of him in our back yard like I did so many many times with Ella. His little dapper self.
This is Ezra.
I am cute and inquisitive.
I wonder about trains and boats and cars.
I hear my sister say I love you.
I see Thomas the tank engine.
I want to talk.
I am cute and inquisitive.
I pretend I am a monster.
I feel happy.
I touch everything I can get my hands on.
I worry about my snacks not being yummie.
I cry when Ella goes outside without me.
I am cute and inquisitive.
I understand what you are telling me.
I say, "love too"
I try to talk.
I hope to get a train set someday.
I am cute and inquisitive.
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment