Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chep

2 Bertolli meals at $2.49 each ...... "chep"
Milk, eggs, bread Free with $5 off $50 coupon ........ "chep"
2 Sara Lee Mini Bites at $1 each .......... "chep"
4 Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake pies at $1.50 each ....... "chep"
4 Perdue Chicken Nuggets at $2 each ......... "chep"
4 Kraft BBQ sauces Free with $.75 cents off coupon ..... "chep"
1 Splenda lemon flavor sweetener clearance for $1.55 ......... "chep"
6 Cereals at $1.10 each ...... "chep"
12 Lipton ice teas at $.33 cents each. ....... "chep"

Total spent. $35.04
Total Saved $100.49

I am horrible at keeping track of my receipts so I can keep a running total. So yesterday I just rounded up all the receipts I could get my hands on out of my purse. With just those coupons, which seemed to be this past month. We spent Spent $212.18 and saved $840.19 and this was a bigger spending month than most because they had some great deals on ready made meals which I stocked up on as well as meat deals. I can't believe we got a thousand dollars worth of groceries. It is insane....for $200!!!!!!




No comments: