Monday, July 13, 2009

Whale watch!

I have to say that I am a little disturbed for some reason by whales in captivity. I feel so sorry for them when I see their floppy little fins because of captivity. It actually makes me sad. It makes me sad too when I see their pools. I mean I could go totally bizerk if I stayed in my house for too long. Imagine....No, don't imagine it, its sad......However, I am totally captivated by these animals. I am one who stands near the glass and swears that one is looking right at me, and likes me. I mean seriously...I am captivated. How could I see them, and love them, otherwise? I guess its a big sacrifice for them to grow my love for all things wind and wonderful!
Getting their rewards.
Playing with their friends....
You can't believe the amount of water they splash at you. I mean serious amounts. The time we went with Teri and Ray, there was so much water I acually lost track of where Ella was in all the mayhem. I found her at the end of the dousing hiding under my legs, under the seat.

Ta Da!


No comments: