Here was our buy one get one free Kozy Kabin!
The long row of waterfront cabins, as far as I could tell there was only one other one in use a few doors down, so it was quiet. The KOA staff said it is really quiet in the summer, I can tell why...its stinkin' hot. Who wants to be in a tent in that heat? Which is why we choose the Kozy Kabins, becasue they were air conditioned!!!!!!!!
Entering in!
The swing was so quaint and lovely! I really enjoyed sitting on it when were there! I think Ella got quite a kick out of "swinging" us instead of the other way around!
Cleaning in the buff. Ella had a bit of a butt rash so she was letting it dry out...come on everyone cleans in the buff.....
Playing around on the bunk beds....a fun new concept.
Play sleeping.
Binyam did actually end up sleeping there one night after the hundreth time Ella fell off the bed. We actually had her turned the other way around with her head towards/near the ladder. I am not sure it worked the way we wanted. I think she might have thought that was her crib and slpt against it and her feet started fallling off....who know...she fell off a lot and Binyam slept up so she could sleep in the bed with me. I guess Ella thought it was cool that he was "sleeping with" her and she stayed on the bed! Ha.
Just after we arrived...we were chillin on the bed trying to figure out what to do. I didn't plan much this trip which was nice because we ended up having a great time and were really relaxed!



No comments:
Post a Comment