Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Belated Fourth

Yep...we went to SeaWorld for the fourth. We had a great day. We weren't rushed at all because we knew we could go any old day to see most things so we moseyed around saw a show or two, had a great picnic lunch we bought from Seaworld as a special fourth treat. We went nearly an hour early for seats to the fireworks and got a great spot with optimal viewing! It was a really nice day!!!!! (Blogger is not cooperating with me today so, I'll have to post more pictures tomorrow or later today)
Ella riding the Merry-go-Round. I hate these things. I could barf just thinking about going round and round and round.....Ugh....Oh, and the t-shirt, I thought was pretty cute Fourth attire, no joke there were literally thousands of people with the EXACT same shirt from Walmart!!!!!!!!!
This is the sky point needle thing that brings you up over Orlando. We had waited in line twice. The first time they closed due to lightening being spotted in the area. I thought about that later, what exactly does that mean for a ride? I mean they closed it down it was so dangerous??? Yikes, what if you are up in the thing and a rogue lightening strikes? Whats that mean? Ok, I am freaking my own self out.....
While we were up there we were able to confirm our own inklings....the place was FULL! Packed like sardines in the parking lot. Yikes.
Double yikes.......Seaworld left us on our own in the parking lot. It was total mayhem. I kid you not there was some poor woman who put on her emergency signals in the middle of the mess because there was literally about ten "ant trails" of cars trying to edge inch by inch out of a one lane exit. It was do or die, and this woman wasn't doin' needless to say she made things worse for everyone and she looked like she was about to die.....All in all considering it took us an hour to get home, which means one hour after sitting in the fireworks we were then sitting at home. There was even a walking traffic jam to get out of the park....It was insane but really not too bad and doable.

All in all a great day!

No comments: