My friends from college Teri and Ray Sommer were in Orlando for the day yesterday so we decided to go meet them at SEAWORLD! Woo Hoo.....another season pass!!!!!!! So they loved sitting close at the shows.....The above picture was our view of Shamu the killer whale as it jumped out in front of us. There is no zoom on here...that whale was litterally that close. Need I say that we got drenched. I mean soaked, it was hilarous and totally refreshing on a nintey degree day!!!!!!!
This is Ella and Nate, Teri and Ray's sweet little boy in the shark exhibit watching the sharks swirl overhead.
They have the greatest splash park for kids. I have a feeling with the passes plus free parking we're going to be spending a lot of time in the evenings at Seaworld!!!!!
Ella and Sofi, Teri and Ray's lovely little girl. Teri's kids were so kind to Ella. I felt a little bad because Ella was in toddler world mode most of the day....I always feel a bit bad to when my old friends come in town we somehow manage to totally ignore the kids...so happy they had half a day of family time without us...That is what made it an insane day for us. We left about 3pm for a birthday party. We stayed there for an hour and ran home to take a shower so I could get the Shamu juice off of me!!!!! We were back out the door within fifteen minutes and off to a bible study. We finally got home around 9pm......insane sunday!
My dear friend Teri!!!!



1 comment:
Awww cute pics!! It was sooooo great seeing you guys and getting to know Binyam and Ella a bit! We love you guys! Hope to see you again soon! Come visit us in the Fall!
Blessings!
Teri
Post a Comment