Friday, July 31, 2009

Fish Story.........

Here was our barely floating boat. It was the cheapest dolphin tour I could find! We took what we could get!
Ella enjoyed going 10mph and seeing the sites!
She even made a little friend and forgot about us...
We had only been seeing single male dolphins who were barely breaking the surface of the water, untill we saw this. This was the expensive dolphin cruise. We were so lucky to see this. I was shocked when our pontoon thing shot like a bat out of you know where and cought up to this boat and actally kept up with it to see the dolphin playing in the wake of the waves. They really like to play in the waves.

There were three of them including this year old baby!
Smile for the camera!!!
Here-in lies our fish tale....We were in Cleawater swimming when I saw something...it looked a little like the picture below.....
Actually looked exactly like this above. I stood up in the water and there was two dolphin about seven feet from us. I was shocked. They did a little jump and swam off. Just five miniutes before I was telling Binyam I wanted to go on a dolphin cruise but I was not sure how much I was willing to pay for it....and wam-o minutes later the dolphin came to me. The picture of the peopple pointing were all looking at the dolphin near us, Binyam ran out to get the camera but the dolphin didn't cooperate.....
I thought the up close and personal dolphin experience had given me all I needed but really it only wet my appetite....I was so happy to have seen this site the next day. It was really the highlight of the trip if not the year!!!!!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

How cool! Way cooler then seeing them in Sea World!!! :)

I also love the pic of Ella in the sunset on the previous post. Such fun!!

Holly said...

Heather!!!! These pictures look great- but that last one with the three dolphins!!!!! Oh my word- awesome!