Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pot-O-Gold!!!!!!!!!

A week or so back I put an ad on Craigslist for a deep freezer. I got a few responses and we ended up getting this one above for $50. Woo hoo. I kept telling Binyam that we could do better on savings if we had some freezer space. I swear we have the world's smallest freezer in our kitchen. A side by side is nice but you trade looks for functionality! Its rediclous. So we got the deep freeze so when there are deals on meat, waffles....ICE CREAM (!!!!!!!!!!!!) we are all for it.

So there was a deal on ice cream! It actually launched me into a frenzy to get the deep freezer before the deal was done! Oh I got ice cream. Publix had ice cream for buy one get one free then I had $1.50 off coupons for each which made them .99 cents each. Bryers to boot. I went ice cream crazy. Then I found out that ice cream was on sale this week at Walmarts and using the coupon I got it for .75 cents a carton. I got so much ice cream I was wondering if my brand new deep freezer was going to hold it all! Pot-o-gold I tell ya!!!!!!! I also noticed at Walmart I had a coupon for $1 off any popcicles. They had a pack for $1.16 so with my dollar off they were .16 cents. Can't beat that...so it got added to the pot....ummm yummie.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Mmmmmm! Looks good to me! Especially with summer coming up!!

Patty said...

Hi Heather,

We are sticking with Ghana since we've been matched with 2 kids. Once you have their pictures you're a goner!

I just can't announce the match/kids on my blog yet because it's not "official" yet. Grrrr!

Maybe Ethiopia will be in our future too. I'd love it! :)