
Publix sales run from Wednesday to Wednesday, which is a little weird but by Tuesday its week's end. This week I started with my envelopes of $60. So I have $60 to spend...It seems sometimes like mad money since I can do so much with it, but its my whole grocery budget for the week. I am right on target which is wonderful!!!!
Today's trip....
2 Smart Balance Spreads BOGO $3.09-
Use the Buy One Spread Get One Milk Free Coupon in the 03-08-09 RP insert
PLUS use two $1/1 coupons found in the 04-19-09 RP insert
What I did....(thanks to Swaggrabber.com)
Buy two Spreads BOGO $3.09 = $3.09
Buy two Smart Balance milks $3.60 each = $7.38
Total = $10.47
Use two Buy spread get milk free coupons - $7.38
Use two $1/1 coupons in the 04-19-09 RP insert
Total Savings = $9.38
Total OOP = $1.09 for two spreads and two half gallons of MILK!!!!
4 Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn BOGO $3.19
Used four $.40/1 coupons found in the 04-19-09 SS insert
$1.19 each after coupon
6 Mahatma Rice or Water Maid Rice 1 lb bag $1.19
Used $.50/1 from 04-26-09 RP
$.69 cents each.
4 T. Marzetti’s Dressing $3.99
-$1 off Marzetti Dressings
$1 each
4 Schick Disposable Razors, Quattro for Women, 3 ct or Xtreme 3 - 4 ct, at $6.29
B1G1 Free Schick Disposable RazorSS 4/05
All 4 for free
2 Old EL Paso Dinner Kits $2.79
$1.35 each
6 Capri Sun Drinks $2 ea
-$1 off Capri Sun Sunrise SS 4/19
$1 each
6 Nabisco 100 Calorie Snack Packs $1.99 ea
-$1 off 100 Calorie Snack Packs printable (Target)
$1 each
Olives $1.69 each
4 Ground turkeys $1.50 each
Banana's
Not pictured....Mento's gum @ $.99 used $.55 off coupons = $.44 each
And one pack of renegade candy which found its way in my cart half eaten before discovered....$.79 (ugh)
The AWESOME checker had a level head about all the coupons, even with the woman behind me politely waiting forever and eyballing him....He even added on a coupon for $5 off $30 so basically the last few items I didn't have a coupon for....I got for free because he tossed that suprise coupon in!!!!! Woo Hoo.....
Total $120.21
OOP $34.84
Saved.....$85.38



3 comments:
At which publix in orlando were you able to use the Target coupon for the 100 calorie packs?
I used it at the Lake Nona Publix, and at the one at Lee Vista and Chickasaw near Caycee Anthony's house.
Thank you for responding. I am over by the airport on Semoran and they dont accept target coupons.
Post a Comment