Monday, May 11, 2009

Beach bums!

Here are some picures of our first family camping excursion! Really we did little camping and a lot of beach bumming!!!!!! We hit three beaches in three days! I can not tell you how very very much we love going to the gulf of Mexico! LOVE IT, ya hear me! It is so beautiful, the water is so clear and blue. I love it. The picture here above was St. Petersburg beach which was my favorite of them all. Looking back I don't have too many pictures, I was too busy being a beach bum!

This is Ella at Indian Rocks beach. We went there on our first night.

Ella found a friend, who was a little cutie too!!!!!!

Queen Ella at Sand Key beach, my least favoite of them all. It looks pretty enough but it was PACKED full. We had actually set out to go to Clearwater beach but there was literally no parking for blocks and blocks, we eventually gave up looking and went a few miles down to Sand Key....

Although I didn't take tons of picutures because I didn't have my good camera, I have a few more I hope to post tomorrow of camping.....

We had a great time!

No comments: