Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back in the saddle again.

I don't know why but it seems like forever since I have bargain blogged! Trust me I have still been at it, despite record rainfall....didn't stop me! Ahhh, but what did stop me temporarily was a broken fridge. It went kapoot on Sat. I thought, "Oh great, it would just have to be a holiday weekend too...." Ugh, so we did without for four days. I was totally terrified of the cost of the repairs especially since we did something taboo in my mind which was elicit the manufacturer to do the repairs! Thats like wallet suicide. Ahh well, I was happy in the end because little did I know that the fridge was still under warranty and they did the repairs for free. Woo Hoo. I gotta be honest I wasted no time heading back to the store to do my second weekly last minute trip!

What I got was....
2 Popsicle Fudgesicle $3.99 BOGO
-$1 off any Popsicle product “Family Is It’s Own Reward” Booklet (makes it .98¢ ea)


2 Contessa bagged meals at $4.99 BOGO

-$1.50/2 Contessa products
printable Made them $1 each

6 Mueller’s Pasta, 12 to 16 oz, at $1.29
-$1/3 Muller’s Pasta printable (makes it .31¢ ea)

4 Dixie Plates @ $2.99 BOGO (with 2 free napkins)

-.50/1 or $1/2 Dixie Plates RP 5/10 (makes it .49¢ to .99¢ ea)
Free Dixie Napkins wyb (2) Dixie Plates Peelie on the plates
-$1 off Dixie Plates printable (Target)
(used manuf coupon with target coupon made it FREE plus overage)


2 Ocean Spray Juice Drinks $1.99

-$1 off Ocean Spray Fruits Juice printable


2 Philadelphia Cream Cheeses $1.25 ea

-.75/1 Philadelphia Spread specific flavors (store coupon)
Made them $.50 each

Milk $2.89


8 Pedigree Denta Stix at $3.79 BOGO
-$2.50 off Denta Stix RP 4/19 and printable (made it Free plus overage)

Total $99.50
OOP $9.75
Savings LOTS!!!!!!!

And just as a bonus.... Here is what life out my window has been looking like lately...Lots-o-rain!

3 comments:

Holly said...

What store did you go to?

Anonymous said...

I always go to Publix.....Its a store here is the south that has great By one get one free's and a great coupon policy to boot.

Teri said...

Hey girl,
Where did you get the "Family Is It's Own Reward" booklet? I looked for it at our Publix and couldn't find it. Even asked a manager, and he didn't know anything about it. I wonder if it is a FL regional thing?