Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Finals

2 Orville Redenbacher’s Cracked black pepper Gourmet Popping Corn at $3.19 BOGO
-.40/1 Orville Pop Corn

$1.19 (heard they were yummie)

2 Keebler Vienna Fingers at $3.99 BOGO
-$1 off Kebbler cookies printable

$1 Each

2 Dannon Danimals Smoothie 6 pk or Dannon yogurt, 6-pk at $2.49 BOGO
-$1 off Dannon Dan-O-Nino
.24¢ ea

6 Schick Disposable Razors, Quattro for Women at $6.29 BOGO
B1G1 Free Schick Disposable Razor (makes both FREE in FL)

All for free

4 Nabisco 100 Calorie Snack Packs $1.99 ea
Various coupons
2 were free and 2 were $1 each


4 Glad Scented Plug-ins
Used try it free coupon = Free

My checker saga......I picked a line were an elderly woman was checking out. I had her once before and she was a sweetie and easy going. Just as I put my stuff on there atilla the hun took her place. Ugh. I couldn't believe it. She had to ask questions about everything. I think even the manager had had it with the questions. She must have asked four times about the razors, the fact that they were BOGO and then I used a BOGO coupon which made them totally free...Finally the manager said, " I know she is getting them free...she had a good coupon and she is getting a good deal!" Ugh. Although it was nice to hear from the "horse's mouth" what is acceptable and what is not. I just keep waiting for the hammer to fall. I am thinking they are going to stop taking my food lion coupons. The checker said they are loosing money on Albertson's coupons. Huh? I didn't even know they had deals much at Albertsons. I think I would have heard about them...so either I need to check out Albertsons or she ment Food Lion! Lord knows I used enough of their coupons last month to turn heads....Yikes.....!

So there wasn't too much there this week. I have a few more deals to get but I am waiting untill next week to get them when we have need of more milk which I will get for free....gotta love FREE......

1 comment:

Christina said...

Heather, what was the date of the first entry on your blog that you mentioned couponing?