Thursday, July 31, 2008
Walk a mile in my shoes.
Several times a week this happens. I am sitting at the TV in my own little world when I realize that it is unnaturally quiet. I start a frantic look around to see where she is at, and see a slow procession of a walk towards me. I know. She is shuffling around in my shoes or Binyam's. She is so cute. I guess I could write a long narritive about cherishing these moments. I do. I do so deeply sometimes that it makes me cry. I could say time is fleeting. It is. I wonder where two years has gone already? There is a lot I could say, I suppose, but all that comes to mind is just that she is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That is so cute! She already wants to be just like you guys:)
This is great. What a sweet little girl.
Post a Comment