Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Angel Food

 


I have been going on and on lately about the Angel food ministries. Ta da...here it is. It really is a unique ministry providing low cost food items to everyone and in this economy every penny helps.

Binyam and I just found a new church, where they do this at. We decided to leave the church we had attended for our first year here because we hadn't met anyone. It was a really small church and everyone seemed to know everyone and we just couldn't find a spot to put our foot in. So during the waiting period for our new house, I noticed a sign for a church I had heard about comming soon to a plot of land just two miles from our house so we ventured to check it out. It is a wonderful church that still sticks to some of the old disciplined and structured way of doing things however is still dynamic and growing. It has been a long time comming to finally find a church home and we are truely excited about what the future holds there. chuch
Posted by Picasa

No comments: