Friday, July 25, 2008
Media Mayhem on the way to the park
Another night without rain, so as usual Ella and I set out to take advantage of it. We went to a community park. We love the parks here!!!!!
So on the way there I couldn't resist jutting off onto a side street to see a media circus such as I have never laid eyes on before. Exactly a week ago I noticed the sky filling with helicopters (three actually - which seems like quite a lot). I initially thought it was more bombs (for those of you that don't know that story - sorry no photo's of that but I would like to tell you about that sometime....) However the helicopters were in the wrong place for that. I later found out that a two year old little girl had gone missing and the police were actually bringing dogs in to search for her body. Since first hearing about it it has gone national. The story has been on CNN and Nancy Grace, apparently everyone knows about it. Its literally in my back yard. The family's home is three miles away. To say its interesting isn't quite the word...its captivating. I suppose because its so close to home is one thing, but there is a little girl not much older than Ella at the heart of it all.
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment