Ella got to choose a doll to adopt. How on earth do you choose. It took forever and for once I didn't really care. I enjoyed every little crib, every little doll and looking at their cute names. We walked all over the store again and again trying to find just the right doll.
The one Ella has her hand on was almost exactly like the one I had when I was a child.Trying out the cuddles, but that wasn't the right one...not quite right....
Thinking had for a name.
"and I pick...."
Introducing Joy Ann. Ella actually technically choose a kid not a baby. The kids had cutier clothes. This little one had a carter's onsie on that was filled with ice creams all over it. One thing I noticed big time was how alike Ella looked to the doll she choose. The brown skin color, the short curly hair. Another girl in line in front of us had choosen one that looked just like her also and her parents were kind of stunned by it to. There was no encouragement to do so, they just gravitated to that doll. Amazing.....Daddy said Mommy could get one too and in all truth Mommy Was VERY tempted with all that cuteness but my sensibilities won out. They were not cheap. I think Ella's doll ran around $70. When I was a kid they were $18 or so.
And thank God for this floor mat which Ezra played with for hours......Ella was over the moon happy. What a wonderful birthday present to me!!!!!!!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment